Tendermint BFT & Core
Led by Interchain GmbH and Informal Systems
Much of the work for Tendermint Core team has been on releasing Tendermint Core v0.34 which will be used on the Stargate upgrade. This version of Tendermint will increase usability in terms of light clients and significantly reduce node sync time.
- Work being finalized for Tendermint Core v0.34 release.
- Evidence handling and Cosmos SDK integration testing with v0.34 release candidates.
- Cosmos SDK - Tendermint v0.34 tracking.
- State sync, which will reduce the length of node syncs by up to 200x, is ready and integrated into Stargate-2+.
- Issues that occurred when block pruning was enabled were fixed by removing phantom validator evidence.
- Update to ADR-47, which defines light client evidence submission, is in progress
Tendermint in Rust
✅ #5113 Make events hashing optional
✅ #5328 Fix wrong proposer schedule for InitChain validators
✅ #5259 Speed up fast_sync